Being fit and toned has become the new vogue. Although I have never been one to " falla fashin " (copy other people's behaviour , dress or ideas ), I have finally given in to this trend. The inception Once I did my research on proper nutrition, cardiovascular workout and resistance training, I decided on a plan to transform into a sculpted belle. First, I overhauled my diet. I started having steady repasts of fruits and vegetables. Meat was rarely consumed, and I was often hydrated with green juice, green tea and mineral water. What I have started eating What I have avoided Gradually, I incorporated routine exercises. I started jogging on an open lot near my apartment. When this became mundane, I alternated between working out to aerobic videos on YouTube and jumping with the support of a skipping rope. However, after doing the latter one night, my Chinese neighbour paid me a visit. From her gestures, I garnered that her roof ...
Lovely photos. City certainly looks clean.
ReplyDelete